Thursday, November 5, 2009

T-Minus 3 Hours

Posted by hiday81 at 12:44 PM
In approximately three hours, I will be presenting at the Apple Store SoHo in New York City. The meeting starts at 6:00pm, I go on around 7:00. In practice, my material spans about an hour, but I usually talk faster when I have an audience, so I hope people come with questions.

Nervousness hasn't really kicked in yet. I'm sure it will.

The range of backgrounds of the audience worries me a bit. I know that there will be developers in the audience, as well as people who have never written a single line of code in their lives. I don't want to bore anybody. I also don't want to confuse or frustrate anybody, so I've decided to take a little different tack. Hard to sum up the approach I'm taking, so I won't try, but I do hope people will enjoy it. Or at least won't hurt me.

And I promise, only one slide mentions Flash at all and I'm not going to do any Flash-bashing at the Apple Store. As for what I say after the presentation, I make no promises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

 

Copyright © 2011 Next Iphone | Store Mobile Phone Store