Monday, January 11, 2010

NSConference 2010

Posted by hiday81 at 7:50 AM
Just wanted to remind people that NSConference Europe is coming up at the beginning of February in the U.K. and three weeks later in Atlanta, Georgia. I've agreed to give three presentations this year, one on Mac development, and two on iPhone development, though my Mac presentation actually talks mostly about Objective-C and foundation and is equally applicable to iPhone.

I'm really jazzed about both NSConferences, and am excited to be listed alongside some of these crazy good speakers. The speaker list this year includes Mike Lee, Wolf Rentzsch, Dave Dribin, Mat Gemmell, Drew McCormack, Aaron Hillegas, Marcus Zarra, and Andy Finnell, and I may have even missed some. If I were to include the previous conferences, the list would read like a who's who of Mac development.

If you're not already planning to go, you really should consider it. I've heard nothing but great things about NSConference.

I'll be arriving in the U.K. on Saturday, January 30, 2010, and this will be my first time there, so I'm looking forward to it. There's also a rumor going around that they have beer in the U.K. I'm just sayin'…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

 

Copyright © 2011 Next Iphone | Store Mobile Phone Store