Friday, February 12, 2010

Milk Carton

Posted by hiday81 at 8:53 AM
Have you been looking for my face on the back of your milk cartons? If so, don't worry, I'm still around, it's just been quite a crazy couple of weeks for me. I have one week of relative normality and then I'm back on the road for NSConference USA.

Anyway, by my reckoning, I owe you a few things:
  • My impressions of the Android SDK
  • My thoughts on the Nexus One
  • A battle report of NSConference UK
  • Another OpenGL ES tutorial


These will start to slowly trickle out this week, however, I've had so much downtime the last few weeks, I do need to focus on some contracting work that has been building up, so the pace may be less than I'd like.

For those of you in the U.S., you really should consider checking out NSConference USA in Atlanta, Georgia starting a week from Sunday. Scotty, Tim and the rest of the crew do a hell of a job, and despite some crazy travel difficulties, it was still one of the most enjoyable weeks I've had in a long time. Lots of smart, friendly, geeky people in one place. It was a blast, and very educational. I'll be speaking on both the Mac and iPhone days and will be there the whole week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

 

Copyright © 2011 Next Iphone | Store Mobile Phone Store