Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WWDC 10 Update

Posted by hiday81 at 3:45 PM
Well, we're well into the second day at WWDC and it is, as always, amazing, exhilarating, exhausting and, most of all, fun.

Unfortunately, there's not a heck of a lot that I can report on. Other than the keynote yesterday, which was heavily covered by both liveblogs and technical media. The iPhone 4 looks amazing. I haven't seen it myself, but I've talked to several people who have and without exception they just gush over the it, especially the screen.

But there's stuff going on here that's got me so much more excited than even the new phone. A lot of really smart people at Apple have been working very, very hard to give developers some really cool stuff and I just wish I could share it, because they really wowed me and many others I've talked to.

It's an exciting time to be an iPhone iOS developer.

Update: Okay, it's Xcode 4, it's not available to non-attendees, but it has been announced, so I can say what it is that has wowed us. Apple has completely revamped the developer tools with a new workflow. The current beta is still unfinished, but it's extremely impressive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

 

Copyright © 2011 Next Iphone | Store Mobile Phone Store