Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OpenGL ES iOS

Posted by hiday81 at 8:48 AM
I've created a new public project on GitHub for classes, scripts, and projects related to OpenGL ES programming on the iPhone. I'll be slowly consolidating all of my OpenGL ES code snippets, utilities, and sample projects except for the particle generator (which has its own repository) into this location.

Right now, all it has is:
  • Blender export script for Objective-C for Blender 2.49a
  • Blender export script for Objective-C for Blender 2.5+
  • My old OpenGL ES Xcode project template for OpenGL ES 1.1
  • A fairly simple OpenGL ES 1.1 Xcode project
  • A fairly simple OpenGL ES 2.0 xcode project
  • A few OpenGL ES-related categories and classes
  • My old Wavefront OBJ file loader
I'm happy to accept back changes as well as additions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

 

Copyright © 2011 Next Iphone | Store Mobile Phone Store