Thursday, October 28, 2010

Update on OpenGL ES 2.0

Posted by hiday81 at 6:25 PM
My editor at the Pragmatic Programmers has informed me that I will be able to post the chapters of my OpenGL ES blog once the cancellation is complete. I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with the folks there. Good people all around. If you get a chance to write for them, you'd be foolish to pass up the opportunity.

So, once my cancellation letter arrives, I will begin prepping chapters for posting. I still don't have much in the way of free, so I wouldn't expect more than a chapter a week. I have to scrub the content both for copy edits and for potential NDA violations and then convert from DocBook to HTML.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

 

Copyright © 2011 Next Iphone | Store Mobile Phone Store