Friday, April 22, 2011

Appsterdam

Posted by hiday81 at 4:28 PM
You may have been hearing some rumors and jokes around Twitter concerning something called "Appsterdam". If you've been wondering what that's all about, wonder no longer, Mike Lee lays it all out for you. It's an interesting idea, and I must admit I'm intrigued and would love to go. For a handful of personal reasons, I simply can't expatriate to Amsterdam at this point in my life, but I am seriously considering going over a few times per year to soak up the community, and if things take off, who knows? My reasons for not going are relatively temporary.

The nice thing about what we all do is that it really doesn't matter where we do it, so I can work from Amsterdam just as easily as from my house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

 

Copyright © 2011 Next Iphone | Store Mobile Phone Store