Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays to All…

Posted by hiday81 at 8:53 PM
It's less than a quarter of an hour until Christmas here on the East Coast of the United States. I've been in a mostly voluntary week away from the computer since we put More iPhone 3 Development to bed (though I did take time to pen another installment in the OpenGL ES from the Ground Up before going into exile).

Although part of the reason for becoming a hermit this week was simply to unwind after way too many very long days sitting at the computer, it was also necessary. Those long days took their toll on our house, so to get the house back in shape before holiday visitors came into town required some very long days cleaning and organizing the house.

My inbox is approaching critical mass, so if you've sent me something in the last week, I do apologize. I hope to respond to everyone starting sometime next week. If you don't hear back by the New Year, you might want to ping me again. It's almost certain I'll miss a mail or two.

I hope everybody is getting to enjoy some quality time with family and friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

 

Copyright © 2011 Next Iphone | Store Mobile Phone Store