Friday, December 18, 2009

Holy Cow - 78 Million iPhone OS Devices‽

Posted by hiday81 at 10:02 AM
According to one analyst, at least, we are on the cusp of 78 million iPhone OS devices in existence.

It wasn't that long ago that I was startled by the fact that there were 55 million devices. Another 23 million devices in just a few months strikes me as a lot of sales, even for the iPhone.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. This may be my last post for a few days. I've come down with the flu, or at least some very nasty flu-like illness. I've been sleeping away the last couple of days (apologies to anyone who has e-mailed, tweeted, or phoned, I'm not even going to try and catch up until Monday). Combine that with the holidays and everything they entail, and I may not have much time for posting over the next week.

If I don't have a chance to say it, happy Christmas / Kwanzaa / Chanukah/ New Year / Bill of Rights Day / Forefather's Day / Maritime Day / Winter Solstice / Boxing Day and any other holiday I might have missed there..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

 

Copyright © 2011 Next Iphone | Store Mobile Phone Store