Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Call for Testers!

Posted by hiday81 at 1:35 PM
Update: All of my available device slots are gone.

Okay, I've got room in my device list for 15 testers for the Library of Congress Prints and Photographs application. I'd love to accept more, but the 100 device limit prevents me from using too many slots for a personal side project like this.

There's a catch: I need at least one device running iOS 3.1.x and at least one older device (3G, Original iPhone, 1st or 2nd gen iPod touch). Ideally, I'd have a nice spread of devices. The iPad won't be supported in the first release, so iPhone and iPod touch users only please. I'm considering adding iPad at a future date, but don't have the time to devote to it at the moment.

I expect to distribute the first beta build by the end of the week, possibly earlier, but no promises, since client work and the book have to take priority. I have one bug I still need to chase down and one feature I still want to add, and then I'll be ready to distribute.

If interested, e-mail me with what model device you have and the iOS version you're running. If I can use you, I'll respond and have you can send me your UDID. This will mostly be first-come-first-served, except I may have to skip people to make sure I get at least one older device and one older version of iOS.

P.S. My e-mail address is my twitter name at mac dot com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

 

Copyright © 2011 Next Iphone | Store Mobile Phone Store