Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reminder: Voices That Matter this weekend

Posted by hiday81 at 12:55 PM
I'm getting into Philadelphia on Friday. I'm driving so don't have an exact arrival time, but probably late afternoon. I'm giving two presentations, one on Multitasking on Saturday at 3:00pm and one on OpenGL ES 2.0 at 1:00pm on Sunday. I'm also sitting in on the "My Year of Going Indie" panel at 6:00pm on Saturday with some awesome people, including Dan Pasco of Black Pixel and Daniel Jalkut, the author of the program I'm typing this post in.

I've also heard a rumor that there is beer in Philadelphia, which I will be investigating in a professional capacity both Friday and Saturday nights. I look forward to seeing many of you there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

 

Copyright © 2011 Next Iphone | Store Mobile Phone Store