Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tile Cutter Open Sourced

Posted by hiday81 at 10:11 AM
I have open-sourced Tile Cutter under the MIT license and put it on Github as a public project. This application was written extremely quickly (less than half a day) because I needed the functionality for a client project, so there are several things about this application that are klugey, including some uncomfortable crossing of the boundaries between what a view should do and what a controller should.

But, it works, and I don't see myself having time to go clean it up anytime soon, so I'm donating it to the public good, warts and all. I welcome back any enhancements, bug fixes, or modifications, but you are not required to give anything back under the license.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

 

Copyright © 2011 Next Iphone | Store Mobile Phone Store